IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019 : IBPS selects candidates on the basis of Prelims, Mains & Interview. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the Probationary Officer exam to hire candidates that have a good logical aptitude, English proficiency and knowledge about the banking and financial system of the country.
With the IBPS PO 2019 Exam, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is looking to hire 4336 eligible candidates. The Preliminary exam will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019. The IBPS PO Exam Analysis will provide a detailed review of the Online test including difficulty level of the test, questions asked in the exam.
- According to the previous year IBPS PO Exam Analysis, the paper was of medium level difficulty.
- The Prelims examination will test candidates in English, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
- The difficulty level of the exam is expected to be “Easy to Moderate”. However, with lakhs of students appearing for the exam, there is a lot of competition.
IBPS PO Exam Analysis 2019
IBPS selects candidates on the basis of Prelims, Mains & Interview. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the Probationary Officer exam to hire candidates that have a good logical aptitude, English proficiency and knowledge about the banking and financial system of the country.
The Paper Analysis will help all students appearing for the exam in upcoming shifts & days.
IBPS Prelims exam will be conducted Online for 60 minutes. The candidates will be asked 100 Multiple choice questions in this duration.
What is the Expected IBPS PO Cut Off 2019?
The Cut Off is decided on the basis of 3 factors-
1. Number of Vacancies
2. The difficulty level of the exam.
3. Number of Candidates appearing for the Exam
Number of Vacancies: IBPS is looking to hire 4336 vacancies which are a bit more than the vacancies announced last year.
Difficulty Level of Paper: With the help of IBPS PO Exam Analysis, we can estimate the level of difficulty for the paper.
Number of Candidates appearing for the Exam: More than 20 Lakh aspirants appear for the exam every year.
Check the Expected IBPS PO Cut Off 2019 for Prelims calculated by analysing the previous year cut off Trends in IBPS Bank PO Exam.
What is the Marking Scheme in IBPS PO Exam?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection applies the following marking criteria for both Prelims & Mains examination.
- Each correct answer is rewarded with 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Candidates will have to clear the sectional as well as the overall cut off in IBPS PO Prelims exam.
- Sectional timing is applicable in the prelims test, candidates have to finish each of the 3 sections in 20 minutes.
- Prelims test is conducted Online & is an Objective test.
- The Mains exam is conducted both Online + Offline. While the Online Test is objective in nature, the offline exam tests candidates ability to write letters & Essay.
IBPS PO Interview 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Interviews for all candidates that clear the Mains examination.
- The Interview is conducted for 15-20 minutes.
- The exam will be graded out of 100 marks.
- Qualifying marks for the IBPS Bank PO Interview is 40% ( General Candidate)
- Qualifying Marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is 35%.
Previous Year IBPS PO Exam Analysis
As per the previous year analysis, the prelims exam was of Moderate level difficulty.
- The Good Attempts in the paper were 55-62.
- Logical Reasoning was an Easy section and most questions could be answered with ease.
- Quantitative Aptitude was a bit challenging for students. We suggest candidates to practice the quantitative aptitude section as much as possible.